Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Wow... really?

Today I take Rhiannyn to the bathroom (public bathroom). She hates when I come in the bathroom with her, she likes to do everything herself, but I insist so I go in and just stand there nonchalantly, but I notice that she doesn't have any panties. Conversation goes like this...
Mommy: Rhiannyn Elizabeth, where in the world are your panties?!
Rhi: "They were widing (riding) up my butt!
Mommy: Utterly speechless, and completely shocked my daughter even knows what that means, but I immediately am thinking where the heck did she hear that?
Rhi: what? its dus fine mom!

Once I got back out to the car I decided it was funny, and chuckled uncontrollably all the way home. Oh wow... what am I going to do with her!

1 comment:

  1. Lacey that is hilarious! That sounds like something my Lexy would do. Kids!!

    ReplyDelete