Monday, January 3, 2011

Ya know I tried....

I tried for days to upload some pics to do a little updating, and the blogger uploader does not care about my uploading needs. It keeps giving me and "internal error" message FOR DAYS and DAYS!!! Does this happen to you? Bummer; I guess the grand update I had planned for all of you captivated readers must wait.

On a much lighter note.... Who wants to name my baby? Huh... any takers? Here's my story...o we are only appox, 6ish weeks away from the long awaited 3rd (and FINAL) Brusin Baby. Shawn and I N-E-V-E-R agree on names, but since I am the one who goes through all the "inconvenience" (to put it nicely) I have taken the liberty to name to first 2 Brusin Babies whatever I wanted! I take baby naming very seriously, Shawn however does not. So I've decided to let our friends and family participate in the baby naming extravaganza. Keep in mind that while we did get an ultrasound... it was not real clear. The tech was leaning towards the idea that it could be a girl, but the more I think about it, and the longer I'm prego with the unruly child the more I distrust this tech's alleged expertise... but who really knows anyway...right?

Below you will find a list of 8 names... 4 girl, and 4 boy. Please bear with me on spellings, I like different names: spelled differently, but nothing too weird like "ShaQuanda". All you have to do is reply with your favorite girl and boy name. (AND NO, I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR ANY OF YOUR SUGGESTIONS, MOST OF YOU ARE NOT AS FUNNY AS YOU THINK YOU ARE) Your reply is dearly appreciated by me, and lets be honest; probably not really appreciated by Shawn. (That's why I didn't ask him HA!)

GIRLS
Laikyn Maryann
Maicyn Maryann
Jordyn Maryann
Caristyn Maryann

BOYS
Shawn Mauri Jr.
Jett Mauri
Ridge Mauri
J Joseph (Shawn's only legitimate suggestion. No really for months his top choices were Job... yes Job... like in the Bible, Big-Bad as in "Big Bad Brusin", King Brusin, and Judge Brusin. See what I have to put up with!?!)

A little background note: Aubryn Lauralyn was named after about 6 people, her first name is very unique but her middle name is for my great-gramma Taylor "Laura" same as my BFF, the "Lyn" part is for the middle name of both my mom, and Shawn's mom... not to mention Shawn's only Aunt on his Father's side Aunt Lynn. Rhiannyn Elizabeth is named after my great-grandma Elizabeth "Bess" Allred, she was a fiesty little thing, and so is my Gramma Bessie Wheeler,and so is Rhiannyn! I like a unique first name, with a sentimental family middle name. So if you're wondering why Maryann... Its Shawn's sweet little Granny's name, and Mauri is Shawn's middle name, his dad's middle name, is grandpa's first name. Now that you have more information than you care to retain... LET THE VOTING BEGIN!

P.s. I reserve the right to VETO! LOL


Love,

2 comments:

  1. All my kids are named after someone too. I don't have a vote though.....can't decide. I love the girl names. So cute. I hope the next few weeks fly by for you and that sweet baby comes quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Lacey congratulations! I'm excited for you. I love the name Jett!

    ReplyDelete