Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sometimes I go crazy

If you ever came to my house you'd see piles of books, papers, and all other forms of clutter EVERYWHERE; and I would secretly feel embarrassed. In most cases I have made an attempt to make my clutter look as organized as possible, but I have come the realize that this is one of the prices I pay by living in a small house with absolutely NO STORAGE. I promise that my house is not dirty, but I feel like it always looks messy despite my best efforts to consolidate, and/or eliminate clutter!! I am not OCD by any means... although I wish I were! Usually small isolated messes do not bother me that much as long as it get taken care of shortly thereafter. However I think I must be experiencing the Spring Cleaning bug a little early this year. I'm in cleaning overdrive... I can't stand to see a stray shoe that never made it to the closet, on the floor, beds HAVE to be made. I can hardly stand to let the kids get toys out to play with them, simply because I don't want to see them all over the floor in the toy room. I know I'm going crazy, and I feel like I'm constantly cleaning, and picking up... yet my house does not look the way I want it to!! My poor little kids who stay home all day, (or at least 1/2 the day before pre-school)are subjected to hours of vigorous cleaning. I only hope that these photos of my little helpers don't get me arrested for violating child labor laws. However they are actually really good helpers, and I really appreciate them doing there share around the house! I love my little helpers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment