Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sweet little Aubryn

Yesterday we had a snow day... I was so glad since I hadn't felt very good for a few days. Not really sick, just been fighting a migraine on and off for a few days. So I'm being lazy trying to get motivated to get out of bed, because I can hear the kids starting to stir around the house. All of the sudden Aubryn comes in my room with my huge lasagna pan (which has handles on the sides) inside sits a bowl of cereal filled with milk. She brought me breakfast in bed!! It was so cute, and even though migraines make me nauseous I proudly ate my delightful breakfast with my sweet daughter. I'm very blessed to have such a thoughtful, and kind daughter. LOVE YOU AUBRYN!


1 comment:

  1. What a sweet girl! And by the way, Aubryn was an angel when she came over. She was so polite and well behaved and so cute. We definitely need to have her come play again sometime. And by the way, which dollar store did your mom get those eggs at? My girls would love those!

    ReplyDelete